domingo, 27 de julio de 2014

Natura Morta...

Nature, leaves, branches...hmmm, what else? actually my mind was full of things, and I wanted to do something fantastic, but at the same time something that shows my day mood, "SILENCE". I was in my summer house, my lungs were filled with fresh air and the only thing I heard was how the breeze move the branches of the trees. Suddenly I remember two fantastic songs, one of them was "What else is there" by Royksopp and the other one was "There There" by Radiohead. my fingers started to feel anxious and the only thing I should start to do was DRAW...

Naturaleza, hojas, ramas... hmmm, ¿qué mas?, de hecho mi mente estaba llena de cosas y lo único que quería hacer era algo fantástico, pero al mismo tiempo algo que reflejara mi humor, "SILENCIO". Me encontraba en mi finca, mis pulmones estaban llenos de aire fresco y lo único que oía era como la brisa movía las ramas de los árboles. De repente recordé dos fantásticas canciones, una de ellas era "What else is there" de Royksopp y la otra "There There" de Radiohead. Mis dedos comenzaron a sentirse inquietos y lo único que debía empezar a hacer era DIBUJAR...



No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario