lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

Welcome FALL/WINTER 2014...

Here I go... I officially welcome FALL and coming soon WINTER. My beloved McQueen helped me with his last collection in which you can see a lot of dresses full of lace, feathers and magic... I know that all of you know that this illustrations look a little similar to the others, so I decided to create a character, however I'm just thinking about how should I call her?... I would like to receive some ideas... and I wish to start a new world for this illustration, fashion and luxury lover. Hope you like it...

¡Aquí voy!... Oficialmente le doy la bienvenida al OTOÑO y proximamente al INVIERNO. Mi adorado McQueen me ayudó con su última colección en la que veras muchos vestidos llenos de encajes, plumas y magia... Yo sé que todos ven en esta ilustración muchas similaritudes entre ésta y las otras, así que decidí en crear un personaje, sin embargo aún estoy pensando en ¿cómo debería llamarla? Me encantaría recibir algunas ideas y espero poder empezar a crear un mundo para esta ilustración amante de la moda y el lujo. Espero les guste...


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario