lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

Anna Karenina and Zac Posen...

isn't it lovely? hahaha, I love to mix designers, stories and thoughts... Now is the turn of Zac Posen and Anna Karenina, a lovely combination. I have an image data base in my computer, and I remembered about a beautiful dress made by Posen in his lasts collection, a woman with a bright blue coloured fabric and the skirt big like it where from the 19th century. I just took this shape as an isnpiration, the other part was Anna Karenina, but it was the movie with Keira Knightley. I saw her wearing a beatiful gown with a lace in the skirt and I realized that the biggest work in that beautiful dress was that lace. I did what I like most about both (the designer and the movie) I put it together giving my illustration my style. At the end is my artwork with a Zac Posen shape and Anna Karenina lace... hope you like it

¿No es adorable?, jajaja amo cuando mezclo los diseñadores, historias y pensamientos... Ahora es el turno de Zac Posen y Anna Karenina, una hermosa combinación. En mi computador manejo mi base de datos de imágenes y hace tiempo tenía una imagen de un vestido en azul claro de las últimas colecciones de Posen, tomando solo la forma del vestido (strapless con una falda enorme estilo siglo 19). La otra  parte de mi inspiración fue Anna Karenina, pero fue la película con Keira Knightley. La vi vistiendo un vestido con un encaje en la falda que la hacía lucir maravillosa y me dí cuenta de el gran trabajo que tenía ese precioso vestido. Al final fue la mezcla de ambos y mi propiopunto de vista y estilo, mostrando una Anna Karenina enamorada de un posible vestido inspirado en Zac Posen...


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario